committed to serving a community of experts
With close to 460 members, France Hydrogène brings together the key stakeholders in the French hydrogen industry structured along the whole value chain: industrial corporations developing large-scale projects, innovative smaller businesses and start-ups supported by cutting-edge laboratories and research centres, non-profit organisations, competitiveness clusters, and local and regional authorities with a strong involvement in the deployment of hydrogen solutions.
" FRANCE HYDROGÈNE FEDERATES FRENCH HYDROGEN INDUSTRY PLAYERS ACROSS THE VALUE CHAIN "
an international ambition to improve quality of life for everyone.
"France Hydrogène supports the industry at a grass-roots level through its 12 regional delegations.
Its ambition is to accelerate the development of hydrogen solutions to drive a successful green transition, reindustrialise the country, and create value locally to improve quality of life for everyone.
To achieve this ambition, it has made the following commitments:
- Build a competitive, innovative, high-performing French hydrogen industry
- Share and promote the challenges facing the industry
- Highlight the benefits and features of the technologies
- Foster social dialogue regarding national targets and local initiatives
- Contribute to the development of the regulatory framework to support the deployment of hydrogen technologies in France."